Saturday, October 3, 2015

Disney Sea

On Thursday, we went to Disney Sea. Disney Sea is like Disney Land but aimed for an older audience. When we got there, Zoe wanted to go to a rollercoaster. When we got to the rollercoaster, we found out that it was shut. Then, my mum, sister and I went to a volcano rollercoaster in the middle of the park. We waited about an hour or so and when we got on, we saw animatronics of cool and weird creatures. Then there was a big monster on one side and fire on the other side. Once that ended, we down a steep drop and got off the ride. 

We met up with dad and my baby sister. They had been going on mermaid rides and tiny rollercoasters. 

Mum and Ada went on another rollercoaster whilst Zoe, my dad and I had some lunch. We had smoked turkey legs and something I think was called gozza. My sister and I went on another rollercoaster and whilst we were on it, we complained how bad it was. Then, we were VERY VERY tired, so we went home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment