Sunday, October 4, 2015

Zoe's birthday

On Saturday, it was Zoe's birthday. She chose to go to a Lego land because she did not find any where else that she wanted to go to. First we went on a ride where we shot things so we could get points. I won both times I played. 

Then we found a pot of Lego. I built an AT-AT from Star Wars, my dad built ships from Star Trek. Zoe built a house for a doll she got for a present. Then I found a place where you got to build Lego cars and put them down ramps. My method of getting cars was to find abandoed cars and make them mine. I did this because all the good bits were taken.

 Then we went to a ninjargo training camp were you have to dodge lasers. I hurt my arm doing it. Then Zoe and my dad went to a indoor theme park. Whilst the rest of us went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment