Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Home To Australia

On Monday, we went home to Australia. But our flight left at 9pm so whilst my mum went out to see her friend named Takako, we watched a lot of Star Trek. Then we cleaned up the room. Then when my mum got home, we went to the airport and went through security and passport control. Then we had to wait a long time for the plane. On the first plane we went on, I watched nearly all of Inside Out before I fell asleep. The breakfast was not great. So I only ate a little bit of ham. Then we landed not in Sydney but in Brisbane. we had to rush to our next flight which took us to Sydney. It felt so good to be back. When we got back, I just rested in my bed for a bit, then went upstairs and watched some Star Trek with my family. We are good Australian food that night. It was so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment