Tuesday, August 4, 2015

LACMA

Today, we went to LACMA or Los Angeles County Museum of Art. First, we went to a movie, well it wasn't really a movie, it more of a combination of different movies that had clocks that had the exact same time as in the time you were watching the movie. After that, we saw a yellow tentacle thing made of bright yellow plastic 


Soon after that, we went and had some lunch. I had a LACMA cheeseburger. Zoe had a Caesar salad with chicken and my mum had salad of her choise and my dad had a sandwich, and Ada had a vegemite sandwich. I didn't feel too well after lunch and I went with my dad and the girls went with my mum. My dad and  I saw some Picasso artwork. The Picasso artwork was very weird. We  saw a naked woman getting assaulted by a man wiht a knife and we also saw a statue of a naked woman.  In summary, they were very good but weird. My dad said it was the first ever Picasso painting he had ever seen!

After we looked at the paintings, we went to see the girls who were doing their own painting. Thenn, we had a talk and I went home wiht my dad because I wasn''t feeling well. 

The bus trip took minutes and I got very bored to death during it. When we got home, I gave my dad a hug and he looked at my back suspiciously seeing if something was there. Theen he laughed and I asked why. Then he said "Oh nothing!" Theen I went and looked in the mirror and I saw that his  entry sticker for LACMA had been transferred to my back. I asked how this had happened and he said that he had put it on my back when we were walking up the street. So, I returned the favour.. 

Then my dad left for his conference and I said bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment