Friday, August 28, 2015

St. Petersburg

On Sunday and Monday, we were in St. Petersburg it was in Russia we were not allowed past the passport check a less we had a visa. We had a temeperei visa that only allowed as to be with our group. On the first day me and my two sisters and dad stayed on the boat and my mum went a hop on hop off bus. We had a swim and at the end of the day Zoe and my mum went to see a ballia they said it was amazing. On Monday my dad and I went on a tour of the canals there was folk and music that is one of the reasons that my dad wanted to do the tour. I also tried some of my dad's champagne it tasted like someone had got a pice of molten hot iron and shoved it down my throat. On the way back to the boat we had to do a mandatory souvenir stop my favourite thing in there was the free fish bisects in the store then we took the bus home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment