Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Long Journey

On Sunday, we started our long drive to San Francisco where we would stay there for about 5 hours then take our 2 part journey to Rome. When we started the long drive we tried to get the TV to work but we couldn't find the CD player,  so at the first stop my dad tried to find the CD player but he came to the conclusion that it had been taken out. Befor we started to go my mum had the brilliant idea of using my dads laptop to watch it for the rest of the journey. When we got to the airport we returned our car and got checked in and waited 2 hours for our first half of our flights that took 11 hours on the plane my mum told me that I had to stay awake the full time of the flight but about 9 hours in I fell asleep and when I awoke I had some breakfast waiting for me the 2 and a half movies I watched  were Asterix, Interstellar and half of Annie but then we landed. Then we walked over to the gate where we would catch our next flight which took 1 and a half hours it was very boring it was 9 at night when we got there and we thought that our bags hadn't been transferred properly but they eventually came then we took the 40 minuet taxi ride to our apartment where we could not get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment