Sunday, August 2, 2015

White water rafting

On Thursday, we did a tour around some small ice bergs and and big glaciers. I learnt that in about 100-200 years the glacier won't be there because of global warming. We had to get in heavy duty wet weather gear and I felt like a robot! We asked my dad if we could take it off he said "no and you'll thank me later" and we did! When we started,  I asked if I could touch the water and it was immensely cold,  it was 2 degrees Celcius. 

Then we started the white water rafting. When we started,  it was raining and our guide accidentally hit a rock (wink wink) and we went spinning. It felt like a roller coaster. By the end of it, my toes and fingers were literally frozen but then we had food. There was warm apple juice and for food I had a reindeer  sausage and it was yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment