Saturday, September 5, 2015

Escargot

On Friday, the girls went to go on a hot air balloon and my dad and I went to a music shop. On the way there my dad and I stopped at a park, we both thought of a word each and we both said it I said Foutain and he said dark green so we tried to find one but we didn't, so we continued to the music shop.  then we decided that we might come back to the shop to get the thing that my dad wanted. We then wandered along until we found a place where they had savoury crepes. They also had escargot which I had because I really wanted to, it was weird . We then got to the music shop just in time befor it closed for lunch. We then walked on home but on the way my mum said on text that the hot air balloon was closed so they headed home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment