Sunday, September 6, 2015

Luxembourg gardens

On Saturday, we went to Luxembourg Gardens in Paris. We tried to get there but train, but the train station was shut, so we took two Ubers there instead. We had to get 2 because the van we ordered never came and there are five of us. Uber is a company sort of like a taxi but it's cheaper and it's just normal people who use their own cars. 

When my dad and I got there, the girls were at the other side of the park. My dad and I walked past a big pond and saw some model sailing boats that we wanted to use later. We found the girls. They had a bike for Zoe, but when she started to ride it, someone old her to get off it because it was forbidden to ride bikes in the park. So my mum returned it back whilst all of us gotmodel sailing boats. Mine was a pirate ship and Zoe's held the Australian flag. We spent half an hour to 45 minutes playing with the boats until we got sick of it. 

Then we went to a playground which cost 2.5 Euros to get in. My sisters spent about an hour in there while my dad and mum and I were sitting on bench with a nice view of the park. My sisters also had a pony ride. 

We had dinner. I had a croque monsieur, a French delicacy. My dad had a quiche and my and sister had a salad. Ada was asleep. Dad took Ada home and my mum and Zoe and I had crepes. I had a salted caramel crepe, my sister had butter and sugar crepe and my mum had ice cream. We then headed home and I had to stay up nearly all night because Ada couldn't get to sleep after her nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment