Monday, September 7, 2015

Fathers Day

On Father's day, we went to Pompidou the Paris museum of contemporary art. But first we decided that we would go to the pet market. There were lots of bunnys, bird, and fish. We stayed there for about 15 minutes before we left for the museum. When we got to the museum we had to wait in a big line when we got in we started to explore. I found a big, kids area. There was also a Video arcade and a awesome gallery on the top floor. There was a room with a video of a camera traveling though a throat. It was gross. We tried to get our dad in, but only then we realised that adults needed a ticket. He gave us his phone to take pictures of all the art. When we got in about 15 meters, my dad was allowed in. The guy who let us go in gave my dad a freebie. It was still very awesome. My dad stayed to look at Picasso. The rest of us walked home. I made dinner it was pasta with meat and four cheese sauce. Not too brag but it was amazing. Then zoe made chocolate sauce for the ice cream that was also very yummy but I had to stay up all night because Ada would not go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment