Friday, September 25, 2015

EURO GAMER

On Thursday, we went to Euro Gamer! We got up at 8 so we could get there when it started. First, we played Minecraft hunger games. It was only my dad, sister, and I. But my dad won. I killed my sister and my dad killed me.

 Next we played Gang Beasts, a silly game where you try to throw the opposing players off the platform you are on. Then my dad and I had a quick game of Mayan Death Robots, a little like a worms; a different game.

 Then we played some Splatoon, a game where you have to cover as much as the map in paint as you can. Then we entered a competition of Splatoon but we lost in the semi final.

 Then we played a round of Stikbold, a game like dodge ball but more fun. We then went back to Minecraft, I lasted longer than my dad and sister then I fell off a floating island and I died.

 Then we played a board game. We were all bank robbers and we needed to get away. It was called cash&guns. And I won with not a single scratch on me (I'm so good). We had some lunch. Then whilst my dad went in the over 18 section, my sister and I played Gang Beasts again. 

We went shopping but did not buy anything. In the short amount of time until the end I played I Am Bread where the aim of the game is to become toast.

 We then went home and had a swim which was refreshing. Overall, my two favorite games were Splatoon and Gang Beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment